Saturday, August 30, 2008

Chillax

Nice chill saturday morning. Put on my nice Air downloads, brewed strong hot black coffee, had a really good chat with Aaron, and cooked semi-decent yang chow slash nasi goreng slash japanese fried rice for breakfast. All in all, the perfect way to start of the weekend.

Went to Dragonfly last night with Jed, etc but didn't stay too long. It was much too crowded, and our usual spot was closed off for a private party. The smoke was also getting in my eyes (hmmm) because I wasn't wearing my usual contacts. So left after about an hour and just went straight to bed.

Will go to the gym a bit later and get some groceries. Will probably have dinner and drinks with the gang as well. But in the meantime, just enjoying the whole slow Saturday vibe...

1 comment:

Teejae said...

glad you're being positive now! bilib talaga ako sa pagka Mr. Friendship mo... :D

I miss all of you.

Why do I have a feeling your darkhole dilemma has something to do with "love"? At any rate, I'm happy for you.